THE HOTEL CURRENTLY HAS 10 BEDROOMS SUITES EQUIPPED WITH
- Queen-size bed in double rooms.
- One queen – size bed and an additional single bed in triple rooms.
- A Closet.
- 2 Night tables and night lamps.
- An air conditioning hot / cold.
- The bathroom includes a shower (hot and cold water), toilet, bidet, hair dryer, fluffy white towels and toiletries (“Suimagen”, Green Tea fragrance).
- A sitting area with a table and two chairs overlooking the hotel garden (double rooms only).
- Tea/coffee making facilities.
AS REGARDS OVERALL FACILITIES
- The hotel has hot water service provided by a boiler heated with pellets.
- And Electrical power supplied by owned generator in case of power cut.
INGÁ APART HOTEL OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Check in: from 2 PM.
- Check out: until 10.00 AM.
- 24- hour reception.
- Continental breakfast, served from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. in the Hotel Quincho, in front of the pool.
- Daily cleaning of the rooms until 1:00 PM.
- Outdoor pool and solarium open from 10 A.M. TO 9 P.M. (towel service with no additional cost).
- Barbecue and grill for guest use, available from 12 am to 11pm (with prior reservation and subject to availability).
- Parking at no additional cost and subject to availability.
- Wi-fi free in all areas of the hotel, (no additional cost, ask for the password at reception).
- Beverages (beer, sodas, water) will be charged in the quincho (check with Reception).
- Ironing board / iron: available for guest use (check with Reception).
- Laundry: outsourced service (withdrawn during the morning and returned in the evening. Bags with 15/ 18 pieces of cothing. Consult Price in reception).
- The hotel does not have a restaurant for lunch or dinner, you can check at the reception for restaurant / bar options in the city, or for fast food delivery services with delivery to the hotel.
- The hotel does not have fixed telephones in the rooms, to get in touch easily with reception you can do it via whatsapp: +54 9 375 731-5224.
RECOMMEDATIONS & SUGGESTIONS
- These are NON SMOKING Suites.
- Please, remember to keep the window with the mosquito net closed to prevent insects from entering the room.
- When leaving the room, please leave the window and /or door closed for security and to avoid the entry of water in case of hard rain (remember that our climate is subtropical without a dry season, so it can rain at any time!).